Gender Spectrum is often looking to add new members to our team – keep track of this page for new openings.
Gender Spectrum is an equal opportunity employer and we value diverse perspectives and experiences at our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Internships and Volunteers
If you are interested in learning about how we accomplish our work to create a gender-inclusive world, an internship or volunteer position may be a great fit. We have a big mission and a small staff, so volunteers are essential to our work. Our volunteers often live in the SF Bay Area but volunteers in any location can help with much of our work.
Our Conference and Professionals' Symposium are made possible with the support of 150+ volunteers. A volunteer application will be posted on our Conference and Symposium page a few months before the events are scheduled.Conference and Symposium
During the rest of the year, we are grateful for volunteer support in the following areas:
- Lounge Group Moderator – help new users join and participate in the Gender Spectrum Lounge, enforce community guidelines, and build community engagement.
- Leadership in creating and/or participating in online educational programs for youth, families or professionals.
- Facilitate an Online Discussion Group for youth or adults.
- Volunteer for events.
- Communications and social media support.
- General administrative work.
If you have a specific set of skills that fit a different type of project, let us know!
If you’re interested in volunteering please fill out our volunteer form.Volunteer Form
We are an employer with the UC Berkeley work study office, so UC Berkeley students may qualify for work study funds. If your school has a work study program, let us know and we will work with you to see if a position with Gender Spectrum is a fit. Contact us at [email protected].